- Abstract title must be clear, concise and grammatically correct.
- Abstract must be written in one paragraph with 350 words.
- Abstract should be written in English with no grammatical errors.
- Abstract should contain background, problem statement, objectives, contribution and commercialisation potential.
- iDIEC 2023 Committee reserves the right to edit the abstract if the abstract contains spelling and grammatical errors.
- Abstract template can be downloaded here: Abstract Template.
- Participants must prepare a digital poster (vertical layout).
- Poster dimension is A1 size (width x height) 594 x 841mm.
- Poster should be in high resolution at least 300 dpi.
- Title of the poster should be the same as the abstract title.
- Participants have freedom in displaying your information (background
- design, figures, tables, text, images etc) creatively.
- Participants may use the QR Code to elucidate the other information in the poster.
- The poster should contain title, author(s)’ name, background, problem statement, objectives, contribution/benefit to society, cost effectiveness, and commercialisation potential.
- Poster file format should be in PNG.
- Poster template can be downloaded here: Poster Template.
- Presentation should be in English.
- The video should not be more than 5 minutes in length.
- The video should be in horizontal layout (MP4 format).
- Video presentation should be included:
- Project/product title
- Author(s)’s name & affiliation
- Background of your project/product, objective(s), contribution/benefit to society, cost effectiveness and commercialisation potential.
- Participants are required to submit the poster & video presentation through this link: Video Poster Submission.